Mid / Senior Test Automation Engineer
Feb 7, 2023
We’re building a highly innovative AutoML solution that automates the Machine Learning pipeline. Thanks to our product, everyone can work as a Data Scientist, even without any relevant experience. Our system was recognized as a Leader in the Forrester New Wave Report. It is used by customers in the US and Japan.
You’ll be working for a Silicon Valley startup that grows fast and never lets you get bored.
We have a wide range of frameworks for testing functional and non-functional aspects of our system. We’re looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer that will help us to take testing quality of our system to the next level and ensure that all components can handle voluminous data.
Things You Will do
- Maintain product test suite
- Identify and implement supplemental test cases but also continuously improve our testing frameworks
- Support other developers in writing tests by sharing know-how and good practices
- Challenge developers by looking at their deliverables from the product perspective
- CS degree, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in test automation using WebdriverIO/Protractor (TypeScript, Cucumber)
- Strong focus on the product and code quality
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Innovative and logical thinking
- Open to new challenges
- A team player
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently
What we’re offering
- Direct impact on the product
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very experienced and highly technical team
- Powerful hardware, 2-3 monitors
- Friendly atmosphere, no stress, no dress-code
- Flexible working hours: we understand if you have to leave at 3pm or prefer to work in the evenings
Apply to dotData
dotData is a Silicon Valley-based startup focused on full-cycle Machine Learning and Data Science automation. Our platform automates the entire process of building predictive models starting from raw business data through data and feature engineering to machine learning all the way to production. We have offices in the USA, Japan, and Poland. Fortune 500 organizations around the world use dotData to accelerate their ML and AI projects.
Unique to the dotData Platform is its AI-powered feature engineering, which eliminates the most time-consuming and labor- and skill-intensive aspects of the full data science process by discovering and evaluating millions of features derived from relational, transactional, temporal, geo-locational, or text data.
dotData stemmed from Dr. Ryohei Fujimaki’s experience in leading more than 100 data analysis consulting projects at NEC, across a variety of industries and for a variety of customers. Prior to founding dotData, he was the youngest research fellow ever appointed in the 119-year history of NEC, an honor given to only six individuals worldwide among NEC’s 1000+ researchers.
dotData is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.