Jun 8, 2022
- Lead and drive Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) solutions for customers from problem definition, through building of the ML models, interpretation of the ML results, translating the ML results into business actionable insights, and deploying solutions.
- Responsible for onboarding and educating customers on AI/ML best practices and usage of the dotData application suite.
- Recommend new dotData product features based on machine learning experiments to enhance product capabilities and incorporate machine learning best practices.
- Continuous product improvement through incorporating new product features requested by customers.
- Conduct benchmarking analysis using open-source datasets and explore new techniques for product improvement, including new algorithms, new data processing techniques, and new feature engineering methods.
- Use of ML technology, Exploratory Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis, Data Mining, and Deep Learning technology.
- Primary worksite located in San Mateo, CA; position may involve a hybrid-remote work option; job may require domestic travel to customer locations approximately 10-15 times per year, including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Texas.
- Master of Science degree in Business Analytics, Physics, Applied Math or other closely related theoretical or scholarly field. Employer also requires certificates in Neural Networks and Deep Learning and Improving Deep Neural Networks, or similar certifications with similar instruction.
Experience must include:
At least TWO (2) years of experience in the job offered or at least TWO (2) years of experience in the following:
- Supervised Machine Learning (Classification).
- Data Mining and Data Engineering.
dotData is a Silicon Valley-based startup focused on full-cycle Machine Learning and Data Science automation. Our platform automates the entire process of building predictive models starting from raw business data through data and feature engineering to machine learning all the way to production. We have offices in the USA, Japan, and Poland. Fortune 500 organizations around the world use dotData to accelerate their ML and AI projects.
Unique to the dotData Platform is its AI-powered feature engineering, which eliminates the most time-consuming and labor- and skill-intensive aspects of the full data science process by discovering and evaluating millions of features derived from relational, transactional, temporal, geo-locational, or text data.
dotData stemmed from Dr. Ryohei Fujimaki’s experience in leading more than 100 data analysis consulting projects at NEC, across a variety of industries and for a variety of customers. Prior to founding dotData, he was the youngest research fellow ever appointed in the 119-year history of NEC, an honor given to only six individuals worldwide among NEC’s 1000+ researchers.
dotData is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.