Director of Corporate Information Security
May 8, 2023
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Corporate Information Security is a leader who will be responsible for global corporate Information Security practices at dotData. To ensure dotData is a trusted and secure platform, the leader will set a strategic vision and direction of dotData’s corporate information security, implement and enforce security practices, develop the team, and champion security efforts through cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders.
Things You Will Do
- Responsible for technical and non-technical leadership in terms of corporate information security across US, Japan, and Poland
- Develop and maintain security requirements across dotData from a standards and controls perspective adhering to SOC 2, ISO 27001, and other best practice frameworks.
- Conduct risk assessments, report security measures to the corporate leadership team, proactively identify process and control gaps, and resolve these gaps and improve security practices, continuously.
- Develop and maintain a document framework of continuously up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines. Oversees the approval and publication of these information security policies and practices.
- Lead and oversee dotData’s annual security audits and activities required to support the audit program.
- Answer to vendor assessments for enterprise customers in both Japan and the United States.
- Manage corporate information security incidents across the company.
- Build, inspire and coordinate a highly skilled and diverse Security team. Foster a culture of trusted cross functional partnership, service, and continuous improvement based on Key Performance Indicators.
- Demonstrated experience and success in senior leadership roles in risk management, information security, and IT security.
- Knowledge and experience with security and governance frameworks: SOC 2, ISO 27001, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple work streams forward simultaneously
- Ability to work with teams spread across different geographies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Passion to drive security-awared organization culture with consideration of trade-off between risk adverse and business speed
Nice to Have
- Knowledge and experience in information security for cloud IT systems such as Google Workspace, Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence), Slack/Teams, Github, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in data security in data analysis business where data is entrusted from customers
- Knowledge and experience in information security related to cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
Apply to dotData
dotData’s pioneering automated feature discovery and engineering platform solves the hardest challenge of AI/ML projects. Our Feature Factory technology discovers hidden gems for empowering your business as transparent, explainable features by connecting the dots within large-scale data sets in hours, without human bias. It enables data scientists to explore 100X more features, including those you’ve yet to imagine, and arguments AI/ML projects in an agile manner to deliver business value faster. In an era of rapid change, AI-discovered insights can be a game changer for business growth and innovation across industries. The power of dotData’s platform and ability to provide game-changing insights is why Fortune 500 organizations across the globe use dotData.
For more information, visit https://dotdata.com/, and join the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn.