Full-Stack Software Engineer (MLOps Product)
Jun 23, 2022
dotData is looking for a high-caliber full stuck software engineer to help us develop a new dotData MLOps product.
dotData is a unique end-to-end solution for data science, including data import and export, automated Machine Learning, and its distinctive AI-powered feature engineering, which eliminates the most time-consuming and labor- and skill-intensive aspects of the full data science process, freeing up data scientists for higher-value tasks and enabling data engineers and business analysts to drive data science projects.
Things You Will do
- Frontend Application
- Backend Application
- Develop Web backend using Python and AWS based on the functional requirements created by PdM. FastAPI and SQLAlchemy are used as frameworks and libraries.
- Develop the platform of the MLOps by combining the cloud services (Amazon ECR, Amazon Fargate, AWS Batch, etc.) and original implementations. We’re using AWS and Azure.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience developing backend applications using Python
- Experience designing and developing applications using AWS
- Japanese communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in a startup company
- Experience designing and developing zero-based software
- Experience in product management
- Experience developing software related to machine learning or data science
- Experience in software development in Agile and Scrum
- English communication skills (those who want to improve them are also welcome)
dotData is a Silicon Valley-based startup focused on full-cycle Machine Learning and Data Science automation. Our platform automates the entire process of building predictive models starting from raw business data through data and feature engineering to machine learning all the way to production. We have offices in the USA, Japan, and Poland. Fortune 500 organizations around the world use dotData to accelerate their ML and AI projects.
Unique to the dotData Platform is its AI-powered feature engineering, which eliminates the most time-consuming and labor- and skill-intensive aspects of the full data science process by discovering and evaluating millions of features derived from relational, transactional, temporal, geo-locational, or text data.
dotData stemmed from Dr. Ryohei Fujimaki’s experience in leading more than 100 data analysis consulting projects at NEC, across a variety of industries and for a variety of customers. Prior to founding dotData, he was the youngest research fellow ever appointed in the 119-year history of NEC, an honor given to only six individuals worldwide among NEC’s 1000+ researchers.
dotData is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.