Product Marketing Manager
Feb 24, 2022
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the product marketing manager for our ML Feature Factory product will play a key role in establishing dotData as a leader in the market for data mart and feature engineering products targeting Data Scientists and Data Engineers. You will help develop compelling messaging and marketing programs for customers involved in the ML life-cycle – from data engineers to Line of Business. Critical to your success will be the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams that include sales, marketing, product development, customer success, and demand generation.
This is a critical role with an opportunity to significantly impact the success of dotData Inc in the world of AI Automation. If you have a demonstrated track record of success in delivering results and launching new products in a highly competitive market, let’s talk.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Own the competitive landscape for Machine Learning Automation products that target data scientists and data engineers
- Create, track and update a comprehensive competitive analysis of AI Automation tools that include ML-specific platforms as well as more traditional MDM/ETL products
- Establish compelling and sharp messaging and content, drive marketing campaigns and programs aimed at generating awareness and customer interest
- Develop compelling content to drive the adoption and usage of your products throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to help craft compelling advertising and demand-generation campaigns that help convert
- Work as a member of the dotData team, earn the trust and respect of product management, engineering, business development, sales, and marketing organizations to help deliver global impact
To Succeed, You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or a related field such as computer science
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing
- Demonstrated and verifiable experience in marketing skills for creating content that targets highly technical buyers like data scientists and data engineers
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Experience building product positioning with highly technical products that target technical and business buyers through complex sales cycles
- Experience in one or more industry verticals where AI/ML is being used such as banking and financial services, insurance, retail, healthcare, etc.
- 2-3 years of applied experience in data science, coding as a data engineer, and machine learning, preferably using Python as the development language of choice
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans – we’ve got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Team Outings
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
dotData is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.