Senior Front-end Engineer
Feb 7, 2023
Are you a Front-End Engineer who’s ready to take on the challenge of revolutionizing the data science industry? Do you have a passion for creating clean and intuitive interfaces that make complex processes simple? Or are you looking for new challenges tailored for your skill level? Look no further!
Join our fast-growing Silicon Valley startup, where we’re working to disrupt the data science landscape with automation. Our Front-End platform is designed to empower users with rich visuals and intuitive navigation, helping them uncover deep insights and make data-driven decisions.
As a member of our dynamic team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and be a part of shaping the future of data science. We’re building our product from the ground up and are looking for highly motivated and driven individuals to join us on this exciting journey.
Don’t let this opportunity slip away. Apply now and be a part of shaping the future of data science!
Things You Will do
- Work with the latest technologies and tools, including the latest version of Angular
- Utilize Nrwl Nx architecture to build enterprise-grade applications
- Analyze user stories and specifications to propose best technical solutions
- Take part in designing efficient, stable, and maintainable architecture
- Explore and propose new technologies to enhance development process
- Closely collaborate with UX/UI designers and product owners
- Work with other teams around the globe
- 5+ years of professional experience in frontend development
- Good working knowledge of Angular ecosystem
- A strong foundation of functional and reactive programming.
- Working knowledge of git, Jenkins, Github, JIRA, etc.
- Strong focus on the code quality
Nice to have:
- Experience with developing interfaces for data-rich applications/analytic software
- Experience with frontend testing tools like Cypress, Protractor, WebDriverIO, Jasmine, and Karma.
- Experience with building enterprise and analytics software, building diagrams with D3.js or alternatives
- Fluent in Polish
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Strong sense of responsibility in software quality and user experience
- Strong motivation to learn and to grow
- Official dotData Inc. website
- dotData Secures $23 Million in Series A Funding from JAFCO and Goldman Sachs (PRNewsWire)
- 10 Hottest Big Data Startups Of 2019
Apply to dotData
dotData is a Silicon Valley-based startup focused on full-cycle Machine Learning and Data Science automation. Our platform automates the entire process of building predictive models starting from raw business data through data and feature engineering to machine learning all the way to production. We have offices in the USA, Japan, and Poland. Fortune 500 organizations around the world use dotData to accelerate their ML and AI projects.
Unique to the dotData Platform is its AI-powered feature engineering, which eliminates the most time-consuming and labor- and skill-intensive aspects of the full data science process by discovering and evaluating millions of features derived from relational, transactional, temporal, geo-locational, or text data.
dotData stemmed from Dr. Ryohei Fujimaki’s experience in leading more than 100 data analysis consulting projects at NEC, across a variety of industries and for a variety of customers. Prior to founding dotData, he was the youngest research fellow ever appointed in the 119-year history of NEC, an honor given to only six individuals worldwide among NEC’s 1000+ researchers.
dotData is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.