Senior QA Engineer
Aug 31, 2022
dotData, a Silicon Valley machine learning startup, is hiring a manual tester to strengthen the ever growing QA team. We are developing highly innovative products to help businesses introduce and automate AI/ML models to their operations. We need your help to deliver the highest quality enterprise system.
If you are looking to work with a team of amicable colleagues, an environment with strong growth potential and role with direct impact, this is the place.
Things You Will do
- Perform manual testing of new functionalities throughout development cycle
- Support delivery process by executing regression tests
- Create test plans for new requirements closely cooperating with developers and test automation engineers
- Challenge developers by looking at their deliverables from the product perspective
- Passion and solution-oriented mindset to support our customers in achieving their goals,
- End-to-end ownership of quality assurance
- Strong communication to smoothly interact with numerous multi-cultural engineering teams around the globe.
- Impeccable bug reporting skills
- Solid experience in manual testing of complex web based solutions
Nice to Haves
- BS degree in Computer Science
- Experience in testing data-intensive applications and coming up with datasets that are specific to business cases
- Experience working in Agile Development environment
- Sound knowledge on black box and white box testing
- Exposure to data analytics and machine learning
- Exposure to SQL and relational databases
- Exposure to REST
What we’re offering
- Direct impact on the product
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very experienced and highly technical team
- Powerful hardware, 2 monitors
- Friendly atmosphere, no stress, no dress-code
- Flexible working hours: we understand if you have to leave at 3pm or prefer to work in the evenings
- Very comfortable office in the heart of Warsaw
- Personal development budget
Apply to dotData
dotData is a Silicon Valley-based startup focused on full-cycle Machine Learning and Data Science automation. Our platform automates the entire process of building predictive models starting from raw business data through data and feature engineering to machine learning all the way to production. We have offices in the USA, Japan, and Poland. Fortune 500 organizations around the world use dotData to accelerate their ML and AI projects.
Unique to the dotData Platform is its AI-powered feature engineering, which eliminates the most time-consuming and labor- and skill-intensive aspects of the full data science process by discovering and evaluating millions of features derived from relational, transactional, temporal, geo-locational, or text data.
dotData stemmed from Dr. Ryohei Fujimaki’s experience in leading more than 100 data analysis consulting projects at NEC, across a variety of industries and for a variety of customers. Prior to founding dotData, he was the youngest research fellow ever appointed in the 119-year history of NEC, an honor given to only six individuals worldwide among NEC’s 1000+ researchers.
dotData is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.